Exhibitor Application Form
Necessary Forms to become a Show Exhibitor
2020 Application now available.
Recruit a New Artist
• A $25 discount for the exhibitor doing the recruiting and a $25 discount for the recruited artisan if accepted and participates.
• The recruited artisan must be new to our shows (have not participated in our show in the last 10 years).
• Recruited artisan must be accepted to at least one of our current year shows.
• Maximum $75 discount for the year (from 3 accepted recruits).
• A written and dated notice of the recruiting is necessary.
For the Fall Festival in Old Deerfield:
For the Springfield Shows at Big E:
For Specialty Food Vendors accepted into the Spring or Christmas Show you must fill out and mail in (to the West Springfield Board of Health) a Temporary Food Permit along with a fee of $25 for each show you have been accepted to in West Springfield (i.e. if you have been accepted at both the Spring and Christmas Shows you need to mail in 2 forms and $50).
To request an application by mail or to mail in slides, please send a legal-sized self-addressed envelope with 71 cents postage to:
Deerfield Craft Fairs
PO Box 323
Deerfield, MA 01342-0323
Group Bus Tours
Organize your own group bus tour and receive discounted tickets, gift certificates, free parking, and more!
You can mail, email or fax the Group Bus Tour document
Please put attn. Main Office at the top
attn. Main Office
PO Box 428
1 413 774 5400